Reach M2 with Reach RS2
Provides robust performance and quick initialization, allowing work on long baselines.
RTK Up to 60 km
PPK Up to 100 km
Time to fix 5 sec
Frequency bands Multi-band
Reach M2 is a compact and lightweight multi-band RTK module for real-time navigation and PPK mapping.
Reach M2 tracks GPS/QZSS (L1, L2), GLONASS (L1, L2), BeiDou (B1, B2), Galileo (E1, E5) and SBAS (L1C/A) and gets fixed solution almost instantly. Reach M2 allows working over longer baselines (compared to a single-frequency Reach M+), up to 60 km in RTK and up to 100 km in PPK mode.
Reach M2 Specifications
- Dimensions 15.4 x 45.3 x 14.6 mm
- Weight 20 g
- Operating tº -20…+65 ºC
- Input voltage on USB and JST-GH 4.75 - 5.5 V
- Antenna DC bias 3.3 V
- Avg. consumption @5V 200 mA
- Static horizontal 4 mm + 0.5 ppm
- Static vertical 8 mm + 1 ppm
- Kinematic horizontal 7 mm + 1 ppm
- Kinematic vertical 14 mm + 1 ppm
- LoRa radio (sold separately)
- Frequency range 868/915 MHz
- Distance Up to 8 km
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0/2.1 EDR
- Ports USB, UART, Event
- Corrections NTRIP, RTCM3
- Position output NMEA, LLH/XYZ
- Data logging RINEX with events
with update rate up to 20 Hz
- Internal storage 16 GB
- Signal tracked GPS/QZSS L1C/A, L2C
GLONASS L1OF, L2OF
BeiDou B1I, B2I
Galileo E1-B/C, E5b
- Number of channels 184
- Update rates 20 Hz GPS / 5 Hz GNSS
- IMU 9DOF
Be the first to review!
Thank you. Your product review will be visible once it has been approved.